Jump to recipe
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 oz (340g) mascarpone, softened
- 4 oz (115g) cream cheese, softened
- ? cup caster sugar
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (frozen will work as well)
- ½ cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn starch dissolved in ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar in a bowl and mix until the crumbs have been thoroughly coated with the butter. Press firmly into the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan. Chill.
- In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla and whisk until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Whisk cream in another bowl until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, using a flat spatula to flatten the top. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- For the sauce, combine blueberries, water, lemon juice and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring gently until the sauce reaches a boil. Reduce heat, add the cornstarch & water mixture and stir gently, as to not break the berries, for 3 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. Fold in lemon zest. Pour sauce over the cheesecake before serving. Will keep 2-3 days in an airtight container stored in the refrigerator.
Recipe and Photo: jamieanne / CC BY-ND