- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 small cucumbers, seeded and sliced
- 1 ear fresh corn, kernels removed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Little Salad Bar Spring Mix
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2.5 ounces Feta Cheese Crumbles
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, olive oil, sugar, pepper and salt until dressing holds together.
- In a large bowl, toss peaches, cucumbers, corn kernels and onion with dressing. Arrange over spring mix.
- Garnish with lime zest, basil leaves and feta cheese.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Aldi