Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups strawberry-flavored soda pop
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 container (1-pound) Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
- 1 to 3 drops red food color
- 1/2 cup white jimmies sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cups in 24 regular-size muffin cups. In large bowl, beat cake mix, soda pop, oil and egg whites on low speed 30 seconds. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Fill each cup 2/3 full of batter. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Stir frosting in container 20 times. Stir in 1 to 2 drops red food color. Frost cupcakes.
- Place sprinkles and 1 drop red food color in small resealable plastic food-storage bag; seal bag. Gently shake and massage sprinkles until mixture is various shades of pink; sprinkle around edges of frosted cupcakes.