- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 6 ounces No Yolks egg noodles
- Prepare noodles to package directions.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute ground beef, garlic, onion, mushrooms, mustard powder, salt and pepper until meat is browned and onion and mushrooms are tender. Drain off excess fat and liquid.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise. Stir into beef mixture and let simmer about 10 minutes.
- Plate noodles and top with stroganoff or mix noodles in and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY