Rabbit Hole Pancake Stacks
- 9 pancakes (cooked about 5“ in diameter, use any recipe or your favorite mix)
- 3 T. Peanut Butter
- 3 Ts. Jelly
- 8 oz. tub Whipped Topping, thawed
- 4-5 drops Green food Coloring
- 3 T. mini chocolate chips
- 2 Large Marshmallows
- 9 Toothpicks
- Pink colored sugar (optional)
- You will need 3 pancakes for each rabbit hole stack. Yum!
- To assemble, spread 1/2 T.peanut butter and 1/2 T. jelly on top of one pancake. Place second pancake on top. Spread 1/2 T. peanut butter adn 1/2 T. jelly on second pancake and top with third pancake. We used Peanut Butter & Jelly because my kids requested it, but you could use anything! Jam, flavored cream cheese, you name it!
- Mix whipped topping with a few drops green food coloring. Divide topping in 3 parts and spread over pancake stacks.
- Drop 1 T. mini chocolate chips on top of each pancake stack to form a “rabbit hole”
- Snip each marshmallow into 3 pieces. Dip one side into colored sugar (optional). Insert toothpick into each marshmallow and insert two of them into pancake stack to make your “bunny ears”.
Print and cut out Bunny Crossing Signs. Tape to toothpicks and insert into pancake stacks. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo: Gourmet Mom on the Go / CC BY