Quick and Easy Sesame Noodles
- 8 ounces Soba noodles
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons Peanuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh ginger finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 6 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Chili-garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup Red onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cilantro chopped
- Cook noodles until tender but still firm to bite. Drain noodles.
- In a large, non-stick wok, heat sesame oil. Add ginger, onions and garlic and stir 10 seconds. Add teriyaki sauce, lime juice and chili sauce.
- Simmer 30 seconds. Add noodles, peanuts and cilantro to wok and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe: Foodista / CC BY
Photo: jamieanne on flickr / CC BY-ND