Peanut Butter Muffins
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour and baking powder and set aside.
- Place milk, eggs, sugar, peanut butter and salt in blender container, cover and blend. Pour over dry ingredients; stir just to moisten.
- Fill greased muffin pans ? full.
- Bake in 400°F. oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: desserts.wikia.com / CC BY-SA