Recipe: Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake
- Reese’s. You can choose whichever variety you’d like. I used minis and my mom chops the regular cups up.
- Ice cream, your choice – chocolate or vanilla are classic and meld well with the other flavors.
- Brownie. While my mom always baked hers, and I bake mine, she’s got moola and she bought a sheet brownie at the store last time she made one. (I used dollar store boxes haha.)
- Magic shell (chocolate topping that hardens when it gets cold)
- Fudge topping or hershey’s chocolate topping.
- Caramel or Butterscotch? – I think that’s the one my mom uses but I like caramel!