- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick – 4 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons orange zest (optional)
- 1 cup flaked/shredded coconut, preferably unsweetened, toasted
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk, sugar and cocoa. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and let he mixture boil for 2 minutes..
For full recipe instructions, visit Parsley, Sage, and Sweet by clicking here!
Recipe and Photo: Parsley, Sage, and Sweet / CC BY-ND