- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 x (8–ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14–ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 x (15–ounce) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
Maple Pecan Glaze
- 1 cup (1/2pint) whipping cream
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- whipped cream
- pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- To serve, spoon some Maple pecan Sauce over cheesecake.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pecans if desired.
- Pass remaining sauce.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Maple pecan Glaze
- In medium-sized saucepan, combine 1 cup (1/2pint) whipping cream 3/4 cup pure maple syrup bring to a boil.
- Boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened; stir occasionally.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Cover and chill until served.
- Stir before servings.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA