Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 3 pounds of thin sliced deli roast beef
- 4 cups of beef stock
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 jar (12 ounce) sliced pepperoncinis
- 1 jar (12 ounce) sliced roasted red peppers
- 12 sub rolls, split
- Place all the ingredients in crock pot and stir to evenly distribute. Set crock pot to High and cook for 2 – 3 hours or set to Low for 5 – 6 hours.
- To serve, put a generous amount of the beef and peppers into a roll and drizzle with the broth. Squirt cheese on top if desired.
Recipe and Photo: Dinners for a Year / CC BY-NC