Luscious Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips or 8 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.