Irresistible Baked Potato Chips
- 3 medium potatoes
- dried herbs (optional)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven 200°C/400°F.
- Wash, peel and slice the potatoes using a mandoline.
- After washing them for two times, let them inside cold water and add some ice cubes.
- Put them on a kitchen towel (occupy half of the towel).
- Cover them with the other half of the kitchen towel and press with your hands to dry them all well.
- Put them on an oven pan covered with parchment paper trying not to overlay them too much.
- Add some dry herbs if you like and spray extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake until colored.
- Add salt after taking them out of the oven.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY