Irish Potatoes – St. Patricks Day Coconut Marshmallow Treats
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pound confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup marshmallow crème
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- Cream butter, confectioner’s sugar, coconut flakes, vanilla extract, and marshmallow crème together.
- If the batter doesn’t come together, add a bit of milk to the mixture.
- Shape into potatoes.
- Roll each “potato” in the cinnamon.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY