Irish Cream Cheesecake Brownies
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (reserve 1 cup to mix in at the end)
- 3/4 cup Truvia (or 1 1/2 cups regular sugar)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten Free multipurpose flour
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Truvia (or 1/3 cup sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Irish Creme liquor
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter and 1 cup of the chocolate chips, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, and add the Truvia, yogurt, baking powder, salt, eggs, and multipurpose flour. Stir until just combined.
- Stir in the remaining cup of chocolate chips and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese.
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the egg, Truvia, and Irish Creme and beat on low-speed until combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish, then pour the cheesecake batter evenly on top.
- Swirl the two layers together with a skewer or knife.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY