Individual Chicken Pot Pies
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour Dash pepper
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 oz) mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8 (10-oz) ramekins, custard cups or large muffin cups.
- In 10-inch skillet, melt butter; stir in flour and pepper. Cook about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly. Gradually stir in broth and 3/4 cup milk; cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Add chicken, onion, mushrooms, peas and carrots; cook until hot and bubbly. Spoon mixture evenly into ramekins. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each to make 4 1/2-inch round. Place biscuit rounds on tops of filled ramekins. Cut slits in biscuit tops. Brush biscuit tops with additional milk. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Photo: 3liz4 on flickr / CC BY-ND