Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- ½ cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Fresh tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY