Recipe: Grilled BBQ Meatball Kebabs
- 6 baby red potatoes, quartered
- 24 Schwan’s Italian Style Meatballs, thawed
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 6 fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 6 12-inch wooden skewers
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Microwave baby red potatoes on High (850 watts) for 2 minutes.
- Alternate meatballs and vegetables on the skewers, ending with cherry tomato or mushroom cap.
- Grill kebabs for 10-15 minutes. Rotate 1/4 turn, every 2-3 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked. Brush kebabs with BBQ sauce during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
-Soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes to keep them from burning while grilling
-For last minute prep, meatballs can be thawed in the microwave
-BBQ sauce can be substituted with sweet and sour or teriyaki sauce
For more recipe ideas visit Schwan’s Home Delivery
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Schwan’s Home Delivery