- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 bananas)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups Post Selects Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 square (1 oz.) bittersweet or semi-sweet baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Beat eggs in small bowl; stir in bananas, oil and water.
- ADD banana mixture to flour mixture; stir just until
- moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cereal, chocolate and walnuts. Pour into greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 55 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
For more great recipes visit Post Selects Cereals
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Post Selects Cereals