We are coming to the end of 2013. With that in mind, we are going to share the recipes that we posted over the year that got the most love. We will feature one recipe each day, and count them down. Which recipe came in at number one? Hit our site up on January 1st for the answer to that question (But don’t ignore the rest of the list…as this is the best of our best for this year!).
Recipe: Fried Oreos
- 1 package of double stuffed oreos
- 1 1/4 cup pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon canola/veggie oil
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- pot filled with canola/veg oil heated to 350 F
- Put the pot of oil on the stove over medium heat. In one bowl, mix together the milk, egg and oil. Mix it really well – you shouldn’t have any bits of egg floating around. Add a pinch of salt to the pancake mix, and then pour in the milk mixture. Combine these two with a whisk until you’re nearly clump free.
- For further instructions visit jessyratfinks page on instructables.com by clicking here!
Photo courtesy of jessyratfink / CC BY-NC-SA