Recipe for Chicken with Grape Tomatoes and Mushrooms – Here’s a way to get great flavor, fast. This quick-cooking skillet dish features strips of sautéed chicken with mushrooms, green onions and grape tomatoes.
Chicken with Grape Tomatoes and Mushrooms
Here's a way to get great flavor, fast. This quick-cooking skillet dish features strips of sautéed chicken with mushrooms, green onions and grape tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes, and onions to the skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute. Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir in the Flavor Boost and water; cook until the chicken is cooked through.