Jump to recipe
- 1 box Betty Crocker chocolate chunk or triple chocolate chunk brownie mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix package
- 1 container (15 ounces) Betty Crocker Pour & Frost chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Make brownies as directed on package for 13 x 9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove from pan by lifting foil; peel foil away. Cut brownie in half lengthwise; place one half on serving plate.
- Microwave frosting uncovered on High 20 seconds. Stir thoroughly or until smooth. Pour half of frosting over half of brownie on plate. Place other half of brownie on top; pour remaining frosting on top. Sprinkle with candies. Refrigerate 30 minutes to set. Store loosely covered.
Recipe and Photo: Betty Crocker