Easy Baked Parmesan Chicken
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs.
- In 13 X 9 inch baking dish, arrange chicken. bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake 10 more minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees and is no longer pink.
- Serve immediately with or over pasta.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY