- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, thoroughly drained
- 1/2 (14.5–ounce) can chopped tomatoes, thoroughly drained
- 1/2 cup diced honey-baked/deli ham
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups plain croutons
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs together with milk, cornstarch and mustard.
- Stir in scallions, drained mushrooms, tomatoes and ham. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and croutons. Bake until center is set 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.