Cinnamon Goo Biscuits with Cream Cheese Frosting Glaze
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon (taste before adding more)
Cinnamon Goo Filling
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- cinnamon sugar*
- 4 ounces cream cheese (half a package), softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2-5 tablespoons of milk, depending on how thick or thin you want it.
Cream Cheese Frosting Glaze
- Make Cinnamon Goo. Melt the butter over low heat in a medium saucepan, Stir in the sugars and cook until dissolved. It will separate and look ruined, but don’t worry, take off the heat and stir in the heavy cream until smooth.
To make cinnamon sugar, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon. Store in a clean, airtight jar.