Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 box of devils food cake mix
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 miniature dark chocolate Reese’s cups (chopped into pieces)
- Combine the cake mix, butter and egg in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and Reese’s cups.
- Scoop dough into golf ball sized balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: Susan Sugar and Spice / CC BY-ND