Jump to recipe
Chocolate Chip Raspberry and White Chocolate Trifle
- 2 containers (14.3 ounces) Pillsbury® Gluten Free chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 pound white chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 pints whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 pints fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make and bake cookies as directed on container, then let cool. Crumble cookies and set aside.
- In 2-quart heavy saucepan, melt white chocolate with 3 tablespoons of cream over low heat until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in melted white chocolate.
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold white chocolate mixture into whipped cream.
- In a 12-cup clear trifle bowl, layer 1/3 of the cookies, 1/3 of the white chocolate mixture and 1 pint of raspberries. Repeat layering using remaining cookies, white chocolate mixture and raspberries, ending with raspberries. Top with cookie crumbs.
Recipe and Photo: Pillsbury