Jump to recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) pasteurized processed cheese spread, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Ortega Thick and Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) Ortega Fire-Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1 package (10 count) Ortega Tostada Shells or 1 package (12-count) Ortega Taco Shells, broken into pieces
- Additional Ortega Fire-Roasted Diced Green Chiles (optional)
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Combine cheese, salsa and chilies in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until fully melted and blended.
- Serve warm with tostada or taco shells. Garnish with additional chilies and tomatoes, if desired.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Ortega