Jump to recipe
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Few drops green food coloring
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- COMBINE coconut and butter; press firmly into bottom and up side to rim of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl, until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then lime juice and food coloring, if desired, until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- POUR into prepared crust. Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Eagle Brand