Kiwifruit Cheesecake Ginger Bites
- 3 green or gold kiwifruit
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced fat* or regular cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime or lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 ginger snap cookies
- Peel kiwifruit and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half into five even slices for a total of 30 pieces.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, zest and vanilla in small bowl; stir until smooth. Place mixture into small, self-sealing plastic bag. Cut one corner from bottom of bag; squeeze mixture in a decorative swirl onto flat side of each cookie. Top with kiwifruit slice. Serve immediately or chill and serve within 2 hours.