Cheesy Picante Beef Macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 1/2 cups Beef Broth
- 3 cups uncooked shell-shaped pasta or 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup Picante Sauce
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it’s well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the broth in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
- Stir the soup and picante sauce in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY