- 1 – 25 ounce bag cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 1 – 24 ounce jar pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (+ 1/2 teaspoon for the third layer)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded cheese (I used Italian 5 Cheese blend)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 11? x 7? baking pan.
- Prepare and drain the cheese ravioli according to the package.
- Put the pasta sauce in a medium bowl. Add the water, sugar, dried parsley, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, stir to combine.
- For the 1st layer: Spread a little sauce in the bottom of the baking pan, then evenly place a layer of 15 ravioli noodles. Spread sauce over the ravioli, about 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, then approximately 2/3 cup shredded cheese.
- Repeat the noodles, sauce and cheeses for the 2nd layer. Note: The 2nd and 3rd layers will have approximately 20 raviolis each.
- Order for the 3rd layer (a little different than the 1st and 2nd): Ravioli, sauce, shredded cheese, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, then Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a preheated 350 degrees F oven and bake for 40 – 45 minutes, or until bubbly hot and brown on top.
- Cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY