- 1 whole wheat pita (I used Orowheat)
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese, fat free
- 2 tbsp. ricotta cheese, reduced fat
- 1/2 tsp. stevia
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl add cream cheese, ricotta cheese and stevia. Mix until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture over pita and top with blueberries. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Take the pita pizza out and let cool for a few minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- It goes great with ice cream or to have for breakfast!
Image and recipe reprinted with permission from www.peanutbutterandpeppers.com and www.healthyaperture.com