BBQ Sauce-Glazed Pineapple Ham Picks
- 2/3 cup Musselman’s Apple Butter
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 pound cooked ham, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400F. Pour Musselman’s Apple Butter, barbecue sauce and mustard into bowl and stir to combine.
- Cut ham and pineapple into 3/4-inch cubes, about 36 each. Place one pineapple chunk on each toothpick, followed by a chunk of ham. Stand the picks up on baking sheet and brush each one with BBQ sauce mixture. Cover all sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm with remaining sauce for dipping.