Recipe: Banana Cream Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 Lb. Whole Strawberries
- Banana Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese – whipped or regular
- 1/2 ripe banana mashed
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- diced strawberry pieces
- Wash and dry 1 pound of whole strawberries leaving on the green tops.
- Cut one side of the strawberry off and finely dice it. Set aside for filling.
- Once strawberries are cut in half carefully cut out the center. You can use a knife or a small melon baller.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, banana, vanilla and brown sugar. Stir until mixture is smooth and creamy. No lumps please!
- Fold in strawberry pieces.
- Drop a spoonful of banana cream cheese mixture into the center of the strawberries.
- Amount will depend on the size of each strawberry. Be generous. There will be enough mixture to fill a 1 pound carton of strawberries.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of wold630 on instructables.com / CC BY-NC-SA