Sweet and Crunchy Cornflake Cupcakes
- 6 cups cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Melt butter and golden syrup in a heavy pot on the stove.
- Add cocoa powder and stir until smooth and incorporated.
- Pour in cornflakes. Make sure all cornflakes are covered with the syrup mixture.*
- Line cupcake tin with liners and plop equal parts of sugary cornflakes in each liner.
- Cool in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before eating.
We started with 4 cups of cornflakes and ended up adding another cup and a half. It all depends on your personal preference.