Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of your mix master, blend sugars and eggs.
- Add vanilla, oil, margarine, and salt. Beat until a thick batter forms.
- Add flour one 1/2 cup at a time.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop about a teaspoon amount of cookie dough and flatten slightly onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until just the edges are slightly golden.
- Transfer immediately to a wire cooling rack. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY