Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast
- 3 pounds bottom round beef roast
- 1 Wyler’s Mrs. Grass Reduced Sodium Onion Recipe, Soup and Dip Mix pouch
- 1 jar (12 ounces) Heinz HomeStyle Savory Beef Gravy
- 2 Wyler’s Beef Bouillon Cubes or 2 teaspoons Wyler’s Beef Granules
- 1 can (14 1/2-ounces) diced tomato with basil, garlic and oregano
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, such as sliced carrots, cut green beans, diced redskin potatoes, green peas, sliced celery
- In large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray, brown beef over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Combine soup mix, 1 jar of gravy, bouillon and diced tomato in 5-quart slow cooker. Add water and stir well. Add beef and turn until well coated. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours, turning occasionally.
- Add mixed vegetables during last 2 hours, stirring occasionally. When vegetables are tender, remove beef from cooker. Slice or shred beef as desired, and serve with vegetables and sauce.