Jump to recipe
Roasted Summer Vegetables
1. I like my vegetables crisp, but you prefer a softer texture cook them for 5-7 minutes longer than the instructions call for.
2. You can skip the casserole dish assembly all together and just place the slice vegetables onto a bake sheet lined with foil.
- 3 zucchini
- 3 yellow squash
- 1 ½ tablespoon kosher salt½ black pepper
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel vegetables and slice into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Assemble vegetables to your preferred dish and drizzle olive oil on top. Finish preparation with kosher salt and black pepper
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of bakersroyale.com