- 15 oz can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 roasted garlic bulb; about 10 cloves
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- In a food processor combine garbanzo beans, roasted garlic and oil, tahini, salt, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and water. Pulse until smooth.
- Place in a re-sealable container and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with pita’s, fresh veggies or as a condiment.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY