- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Wash the asparagus and snap or chop off the bottoms of the stalks.
- In a large bowl, toss in the olive oil and mix well.
- Spread the asparagus on the baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, and a tiny bit of salt on the asparagus.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes.
- While the asparagus spears are cooking, prepare the creamy cilantro-lime sauce.
- Rinse the cilantro and chop off the bottoms. It is fine to leave some of the stem in tact.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix until well incorporated.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven once they look tender. When they are slightly cool, drizzle on the creamy cilantro-lime sauce.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY