Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 12 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe and Photo: desserts.wikia.com / CC BY-SA