Portobello Mushroom Pizza
- 1 portobello mushroom (about 3 ounces), stem removed, wiped clean with a damp paper towel
- garlic oil spray
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- baby spinach
- Heat oven to 425 °F.
- Spray both sides with garlic oil and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until fork tender, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- Increase heat to broil.
- Top concave side of mushroom with tomato sauce, tomatoes, spinach, and cheese.
- Place under broiler for 1 minute or until cheese melts and bubbles.
Recipe and Photo: recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA