- 4 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 (16-ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained and juice reserved
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker crust
- Heat marshmallows and maraschino juice in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Cool completely, stirring occasionally to prevent a skin forming on mixture.
- Reserve 8 cherries for garnish; quarter remaining cherries. Set aside.
- Fold 2 cups whipped cream and quartered cherries into marshmallow mixture; spread into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with remaining whipped cream and reserved cherries.