Jump to recipe
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1 Oreo Ready Made Crust
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 oz Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 pkg Chocolate Fudge Fat Free Jello Pudding
- 1 3/4 cup Skim Milk
- In a medium sized bowl whip together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Set to the side.
- In another bowl whip the cream cheese, sugar & peanut butter until they are all mixed well. Add the Cool Whip and whip until its light and fluffy & well combined. Try not to lick the spoon LOL!
- Spoon the chocolate pudding into the Oreo crust. Add the peanut butter mixture on top and spread evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Shave dark chocolate on top for a little garnish.
Photo: David Berkowitz on flickr / CC BY
Recipe: Culinary Tuesdays