Peach and Almond Frozen Yogurt
- 4 peaches – around 750-800 grams
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 – 1/2 cup rice malt syrup (you can substitute honey)
- 900 grams Greek-style thick yogurt
- 80 grams flaked almonds
- Peel peaches by plunging into a deep saucepan of just boiled water and leaving for 10 minutes. Remove and peel – skin should come off easily.
- Cut into small pieces and place in a small saucepan with ⅓ cup water. Bring to boil and then simmer on low for 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
- In a large jug, add cooled peach mixture to Greek yoghurt and stir in rice malt syrup. Refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker with flaked almonds and follow instructions.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Amazing Almonds / CC BY