Recipe: Parmesan Garlic Knots
- 1 can ( 12oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Roll each biscuit into a 12 inch rope and tie into a knot, tucking ends under.
- Place two inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the warm knots with the mixture and serve.