No Knead Bread
- 3 cup all-purpose flour, plus for dusting
- ½ tsp instant yeast
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cup warm water
- ground sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and stir until blended- the dough is wet and sticky one. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand a warm place for approximately 15 hours.
- After approximately 15 hours (I did in 18 hours), the dough will seems bubbley and foamy on it’s surface. Sprinkle your work surface with plenty of flour, move the dough onto it, fold it several times into it self. Cover again with plastic wrap and rest for about 20 minutes.
- Take a medium-size pan (± 18 cm), sprinkle with ground sesame seeds. Dust your hands with lots of flour, take the dough and quickly shape like a ball. Place it in pan sprinkled with sesame earlier. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand a warm place for about 2 hours before baking in oven.
- Prepare your 8? or 9 ” iron/ enamel pan/ pyrex with lid (anything heat proof). Preheat oven 30 minutes ahead. Place your iron/enamel pan /pyrex in it. Set you oven temperature of 450-475?F
- Carefully remove the pyrex / iron / enamel pan from oven. Dust again your hands with flour before taking the dough from pan, put the dough into the pan / pyrex-be careful with the heat of the pan.
- Cover pan / pyrex with it lid and bake for 25 ~ 30minutes. Remove pan/pyrex’s lid and continue baking about 20 ~ 30 minutes more, until golden brown on surface and when you patted sounds hollow inside.
Recipe and Photo: My Home Diary in Turkey / CC BY