- 2 cups fresh tortellini pasta
- 1 bag (16 ounces) Birds Eye Deluxe Frozen Broccoli, Corn & Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned diced tomatoes
- In large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and return to saucepan.
- Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain and add to tortellini.
- In small bowl, combine oil, salt and lemon juice. Stir in tomatoes. Stir tomato mixture into pasta and vegetables; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Birds Eye®