Recipe: Itsy Bitsy Fruit Pies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups Kellogg’s(r) Rice Krispies(r) cereal
- 2 cups assorted fresh chopped fruits
- Frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted sprinkles
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in chocolate morsels until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in cinnamon.
- Place cereal in large bowl. Carefully pour melted chocolate mixture over cereal. Gently stir until cereal is completely coated with chocolate.
- Spoon cereal mixture into twenty-four 1 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Using your finger or thumb, press cereal mixture onto bottoms and up the sides of each cup, forming crusts.
- Place crusts in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from freezer. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Before serving, fill each crust with fresh fruit. Dollop with whipped topping. Decorate with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Rice Krispies